Many days I wake up and think to myself….What would living the “good” life mean to me?
I think that I know.. At one point I thought that I knew..But now I must reevaluate what that really is and means to me..
Is it buying the latest fashions and living in the finest places?
- Hmmmm good question. The honest answer is yes and no… yes I would like to be able to have nice things and live comfortably, but I know what it’s like to have nothing and still be happy.
- I want the ability to live; using the freedom that money provides in order to do so
- Money answereth all things….I put God first, but I definitely don’t like how it feels to be poor.
Is it traveling the world and tasting foods from all over the world?
- I love to eat…. I enjoy experiencing new places, new environments, new everything
- Life is all about experience and being exposed to other cultures and ways of life
- That to me makes you a well rounded person and gives you more understanding of life
- I’ve travelled many places eating delicious meals and it was the bomb!
Is it meeting people and getting to know them on a personal level?
- I love meeting new people. I like genuine people who have good hearts.
- I want to be around loving free spirited people
- My fav people are those who put God first and actually have spiritual fruit to show for it.
- The Bible says to use your wealth to build friendships and relationships with people. That way when the wealth is gone the true value of your relationships will continue.
- Good people are fun…they have house parties and do all kinds of fun stuff together.
- I miss having fun with my peeps not because of what we have, but because we actually like each other.
Is it giving to others to see them smile?
- Oh Yes
- Giving to people to see them smile makes me smile
- Being able to make someone smile and make them happy is a feeling that is unmatched by anything else.
- I quit my job because I felt as tho I wasn’t making a difference in anyone’s life.
- Now I have the chance and I need to make sure that is my sole purpose.
Is it about my sanity and my pleasure?
- It’s not about me….that’s what I keep reminding myself
- I spent 30 something years worried about myself and getting myself together.
- Now I would like to spend the rest of my life helping others get their lives together
- Encourage others to live a life that is free, fun, and fulfilling.
Is it about my desires and my wants?
- I have desires and I have wants of course
- I would love to have those desires met as well
- I desire to have a family of my own with real love not a cookie cutter relationship
- I want the real deal I want my kids and others around me to be inspired by my relationship and be bold enough to do what it takes to have a genuine one of their own.
- I desire to marry the man that God has ordained for me. One who would love me like Christ loves the church and one that will be a perfect example of God’s love.
Is it about doing what’s best for those who need it most?
- I know what it’s like to feel rejected, abandoned, unprotected, not loved, not cared about, forgotten about, missused, abused, unappreciated, and undervalued
- I never want anyone to feel like that…I never want them to have to go through those pains and having to figure out how to heal them
- It’s hard to live life when you’re stabbed in the back so many times
- People can be so cruel, but not me
- I don’t want to be cruel….I want to be a light that motivates you, guides you, and helps you to live a life that you were destined to live.
What is it all about?
- It’s all about building the Kingdom of God
- What is God’s Kingdom?
- I would assume a place filled with love, positivity, goodness, hope, faith and prosperity
- It’s about living in peace and love
What is life all about?
- Life is about learning to love, to be love, and to spread love (in that order)
Why am I alive?
- I am alive to be a light
- I am alive to share my experiences with people in order to make them stronger
- To give them faith & hope & encouragement
- I am alive to not just survive, but to live in the fullness of God
- I’m not exactly sure what the fullness of God is, but I’m here for it 🙂
- I am here to spread the good news about Jesus and what he has done for me!
What is my purpose?
- My purpose is to be love
- To show love
- To share love
- To be the example
- Not just a hearer, but also a doer
How can I walk in it?
- Putting God first in everything that I do
- Spending time with God and learning his ways
- Practicing what I am taught while being patient and gentle with myself
- I was born first…
- The first born belongs to God and are set aside to be leaders
What can I do to leave the world a better place than how I found it?
- I can give of myself until I have nothing left
- I can be a motivator that can change many people’s lives
- If I touch one I’ve done a great deed
- But it means more to me to teach others how to fish rather than just feed them all the time
- If I can teach people how to live free, then they can teach someone else, and then that person can teach another and before you know it a whole slew of people are changed in a positive way because of the example and leadership that I was able to initiate
What can I do that makes my soul smile?
- Make others happy.
- Especially those that need it most.
- Do for others
- Care for others
- Be genuine
How can I make a difference?
- I can make a difference by being the change that I seek in the world
- I can be the person that actually walks in God’s divine light and does his work for him while here on earth.
- Sacrificing the riches of this world for the riches of God and all that He has in store for me
What is true happiness?
- Learning that God will never leave me nor forsake me
- Knowing that I’m never alone and that He always has my back
- Seeing God in everything…. He’s so majestic
- Raising a family that loves God with their whole heart
- Surrounding myself with people with the same values
What makes me the happiest?
- Waking up free from what society says that I have to do or be and living the life that I choose
- A life of purpose
- A life of joy
- I have only found these things in God
- So I guess in a nutshell God makes me the happiest and being in his presence is a gift that I don’t take lightly.
- His love for me makes me jump for joy
- He takes such good care of me and I see it
Thank you Lord for being the best thing that has ever happened to me!!
What about you? What is your idea of a “sweet” life?
Take some time to answer these questions for yourself and see where it takes you. There are no right or wrong answers. Just speak your truth. Don’t answer based on what society wants you to say, but rather on what comes out of your heart. You deserve to live the life that YOU desire.
In order to live that life, you must first know what “that life” is exactly. Jesus died so that you can have life and have it more abundantly. Feel free to share your responses with me if you want. I would love to get to know you or if you’re more of a private person and would rather not I totally understand that too :).
Today, I wish you peace, love and many many blessings!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and showing love. Thank you for being you, I appreciate you.
Peace and Love,